The attorneys at Ward, Smith & Hill provide clients with years of experience in disputes over operating agreements, particularly those involving oil and gas companies and others in the energy industry. Operating agreements often represent the largest financial consideration in business projects involving multiple parties, which is why it is so important to work with an experienced attorney when trying to resolve related disputes.
The Ward, Smith & Hill team includes proven lawyers with expertise in operating agreement cases involving:
- Back-in interests
- Co-tenancy agreements without JOAs
- Disputes between operators and non-operating working interest owners
- Indemnity claims
- Non-consent drilling rights
- Joint Operating Agreement (JOA) disputes and accounting of related expenses
- Preferential rights claims
- Split-stream gas and gas balancing
- Unitization agreements
- Well plugging and abandonment
Call us at 866.305.6400
to provide more details about your case. Our proven lawyers in Longview and Tyler provide the experience and track record you can trust.